Nombre total de pages vues

mardi 5 mai 2009

Al`s experance

Met Gaetan and Simmone at west marine. What a day,whew!!!!!!!!! Helped take Harmonie,with my wife


Dawn , to libtery landing. THAT WAS THE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! All we did was laugh. I THINK everyone had a good time. when we got to liberty landing I though I was going to be kidnap and taken to Quebec as they would not let us leave the boat. We were able to escape home!!!!!!!!! But were invited back. I realy had to think hard about going. Ha Ha Anyway here I am having a great time!!!!!!!!!
Al Bohnenburger,The only New York friend

1 commentaire:

  1. SAlut Al,

    It's a real pleasure to meet you and I think and I'm sure you are the BEST New York friend for Lucie and Gaétan
    I hope to see you again with your wife and if it's possible to Nicolet city.
    See you soon

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres